9 to 12 portions, depending on your baby’s appetite.
- 3 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed well
- The Stock Merchant Vegetable, Mushroom or Chicken Stock (boiled and cooled)
- A spoonful of butter, optional
- Preheat your oven to 200. Prick potatoes all over with a fork or skewer.
- Line a baking tray with foil or parchment paper. Bake for 45 minutes or until tender. The skin on the potato will begin to wrinkle when they are done.
- Pull from the oven and allow to cool slightly, so they are easier to handle. Peel back the skin and scoop out the flesh.
- Blend until smooth, with approximately 200ml of stock (and butter, if desired), adding more to thin to your desired consistency.