- 1 large potato, peeled and diced
- Scant tablespoon of butter
- 200g firm white fish fillet
- 1/2 a small leek, white part only, sliced
- 60g of baby spinach leaves
- 500ml of The Stock Merchant Vegetable Stock
- Small handful of cheddar cheese, optional
- Heat the butter in a saucepan over low to medium heat. Add the potato and leek and sauté gently for about four minutes.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered for about seven minutes, or until the potato is tender.
- Add the fish and cook gently for a few minutes, until cooked through. Add the spinach and allow to wilt.
- Add cheese, if using and blend until smooth.