Who said eggs belong on toast? This super-speedy, super-tasty breakfast bowl is chock-full of essential vitamins and nutrients, as well as being exceptionally high in protein. The best bit? You only need one saucepan – because who has time to do a bunch of dishes first thing in the morning?
1 hungry person
- 1 package of our Free Range Chicken or Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth
- a handful of kale
- a free-range egg
- a handful of kimchi
- sliced radish, sliced spring onion, to garnish
- a pinch of salt, or dash of soy sauce, to season
- Sauté the kale in a little oil (and garlic, if you feel so inclined) in a small saucepan, then add the stock after a minute or so.
- Crack the egg into a cup, then add to the broth. Allow to poach for three minutes, or until cooked as desired.
- Remove the egg from the saucepan and add to a bowl. Pour over the kale and broth. Add kimchi, radish and spring onion. Season. Serve.