- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large brown onion, finely diced
- 100g of chorizo, chopped
- 500g chat potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 250ml of The Stock Merchant Sustainable Crab Stock
- 2 x 400g cans of diced tomatoes
- 200g firm white fish fillets, cut into chunks
- 12 raw prawns, peeled and de-veined
- 300g of scallops
- 500g mussels
- Small bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Crusty bread and good quality butter, like Pepe Saya.
- Heat olive oil in a large heavy based saucepan. Saute the garlic, onion, chorizo and potato together for five minutes. Add the smoked paprika and toss around a bit.
- Throw in the white wine and reduce. Add the stock and tomatoes, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for ten minutes.
- Add the seafood and cook until the mussels open. Discard any mussels that don’t open.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley. Serve with crusty bread and Pepe Saya butter for scooping up all the sauce.