- 500ml The Stock Merchant Free Range Master Stock
- 100g fresh mixed mushrooms (oyster, shiitake, enoki)
- 1 purple witlof
- 50g bean sprouts
- 1 spring onion
- 1 long red chilli
- 10ml sesame oil
- 10g fresh coriander
- Remove the stems from the shiitake mushrooms and ends from enoki. Slice.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, fry mushrooms until brown.
- Remove stem from witlof and add to pan. Heat until wilted.
- Bring Master Stock to the boil in a saucepan.
- Place a handful of bean sprouts in bottom of serving bowls.
- Sprinkle chilli and coriander, then some of the mixed mushrooms and witlof.
- Cover with heated Master Stock and serve.
Adapted from a James Reeson recipe at www.lifestylefood.com.au