In this recipe, we combine our nutrient-dense chicken bone broth with healing ingredients such as turmeric, ginger and garlic. The result is a potent anti-inflammatory broth to sip on through the cooler months, perfect for warding off sickness.
- 500ml of The Stock Merchant Chicken Bone Broth
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 thumb sized piece of turmeric, finely sliced
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, finely sliced
- 3/4 cup of full fat coconut milk
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, and then reduce to low. Simmer for around fifteen minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, then strain to remove the garlic and onion. Serve warm.