6 people, as a side dish
- 3 large zucchini, sliced thinly
- 200g goat’s milk feta
- 1 cup of quinoa, rinsed
- 500ml The Stock Merchant Vegetable Stock
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup of toasted walnuts
- a large handful of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- zest and juice of two lemons
- To cook the quinoa, bring the vegetable stock and quinoa to the boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium low, and simmer, covered until fully absorbed. Fluff with a fork. Stir through lemon juice and zest and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill or heavy based pan with a little oil. Grill the zucchini on medium-high until nicely browned and tender. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Lay the quinoa out over a large plate and top with the grilled zucchini, scatter with the feta, parsley and walnuts.