Cheesy Cauliflower and Leek Puree
- Half a large head of cauliflower, cut into even sized florets
- 1/3 a cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 leek, white parts only, sliced
- 500ml of The Stock Merchant Vegetable Stock (or Chicken Stock, or Mushroom Stock)
- A spoonful of butter
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and saute the leek gently for about three minutes, until soft.
- Add the cauliflower florets and the stock. Cover, and cook until the cauliflower is tender, about five minutes.
- Add to a blender with the cheese and blend until smooth.